Friday, October 5, 2007

Imperfect knowledge

Doesn't matter who you are or what you do, you're missing out. You're missing out on SOMETHING. Somewhere out there, something GREAT is going on and you don't know about it. I betcha.

If you're older, you've experienced alot of great things, but you still missed out. If you're young, man, you're missing out on EVERYTHING.

And just when you think you find that little niche, the next day you find something better.

Information is king, too bad there is so much 'noise' out there. There is no decent information sources out there. Just the same old blathering (like this post). But I will post something I found today.

You don't need a $600-1000 computer to tune your ECU. There is a FREE opensource way to do it. Free power for your car. If you're into speed, I just found you a new niche. You owe me.

No comments: