Friday, October 5, 2007

People are stupid

You are people, I am people. See that sentence was stupid (grammar is horrible). We constantly do stupid things, we say stupid things, we live a stupid life.

You can't help it, neither can I. What keeps us going? It's our EGO. Thank god for that. And our self rationalizations.

Humans can rationalize anything. Ugly people think they look good. Fat people excuse their fatness. Stupid people think they're smart. Proof: George Bush. Enough said.

Not only are you stupid (me included), but we have convinced ourselves we are the pinnacle of society. We use our incomes, jobs, houses, cars etc to SHOW how smart we really are. No. You're not, I'm not. We're dumb, let's just recognize that and move on.

We MIGHT be able to do something about it, but I doubt it. We can try, that's what this stupid blog is about. Your stupdity. (Well, it can't be just mine, that would make no sense at all!). Gosh.

No comments: